Terri Levine is known as the business-mentoring expert with heart and is a top business and marketing strategist. She is changing the way business owners around the world connect with their target audiences, then sell and serve their customers and their employees. Terri is known for consulting with business owners to stop selling, marketing and operating businesses using traditional methods and moves them into true, authentic, heart-to-heart people-centered communication models where sales and marketing are done with authentic and transparency.
Dr. Levine has more than 30 years of business, sales, and marketing experience, encompassing work with over 5,000 business owners. She is also a best-selling author of over 30 titles and very popular keynote speaker.
Terri’s latest book, Turbocharge: How To Transform Your Business As A Heartrepreneur, hit the Amazon bestseller list 24 hours after release. Terri has a mission of changing the way business is done in the 21st century and creating a movement of hundreds of thousands of Heartrepreneurs doing business heart-to-heart.
Key Points from the Episode with Dr. Terri Levine:
- Terri Levin had a picture perfect life. Then one day, she got injured which triggered a condition called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, or RSD. It is known as the most painful disease on the planet.
- The pain wasn’t responding to the various and increasingly-powerful medications Terri tried, and ultimately she made a decision to end her life.
- While sitting in her bed, writing a goodbye note to her husband, she found that she just kept writing, and had in fact written a book filled with a sense of purpose, thankfulness and direction that helped her realize what she had to do, which included not only living, but dedicating herself to helping others with RSD.
- Terri found the value of heart in all you do, which became the basis for her work with her coaching, her subsequent books (she had already written several) and her popular podcast, Heartrepreneur Radio.
- Interestingly, Terri’s journey is the reverse of what many of us have. She was living a life aligned with purpose and passion, and when the RSD hit, she had flipped into a life of obligation and disconnection with what she wanted. In that moment when she started writing a farewell note to her husband that became a book, the idea that really came out in the book is one of abundance. Valuing all that you have.
- We are all just living our own experience, and need to respect that in each other. Ultimately, our actions only have to do with us, and the actions of others only have to do with them.
- Website: www.Heartrepreneur.com, www.TerriLevine.com & www.Terri.TV
- Podcast: listen to my episode of Heartrepreneur Radio (Episode 64)
- Book: Turbocharge How To Transform Your Business As A Heartrepreneur® (Terri’s latest best-selling book)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeartrepreneurTerriLevine & https://www.facebook.com/groups/heartrepreneurswithterrilevine/
- Twitter: @mentorterri
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/terrilevine/
- Google+: +TerriLevine
- Instagram: @mentorterri
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/mentorterri/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/coachterri/
Subscribe to The Do a Day Podcast
Keep Growing with Do a Day
- Get Do a Day in print, Kindle, iBooks, Audiobook and more – even get a personally-signed copy from Bryan Falchuk
- Get Bryan’s second book, The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships
- Get started on your journey to Better with the Big Goal Exercise
- Work with Bryan as your coach, or hire him to speak at your next event