Mark is the host of iTunes Top Charts podcast, Humans 2.0. Mark’s show features an innovative and talented guest in every episode available on YouTube, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher Radio, and iHeart Radio. On the show, Mark converses with CEO’s, entrepreneur’s, authors, and many other inspiring individuals like Jay Samit, Neil Patel, and David Meltzer to educate others to change their own lives and upgrade to the Human version 2.0 that is inside all of us.
Prior to creating the Humans 2.0 Podcast, Mark was the founder and creative director of PPMC, started in 2013, the #1 Pixelmon Minecraft server in the world. As creative director, Mark grew the company’s website to reach over 10 million users and 10,000 registered premium members. Mark managed a remote staff team of over 40 talented individuals and directed company growth programs.
Founded and operating VU Dream currently (started in Dec. 2016), a growing and innovative virtual and augmented reality marketing & advertising agency based in Boston. VU Dream has worked with dozens of startups, studios, arcades, and other VR/AR businesses to help customers imagine new future realities. VU Dream is responsible for advertising and marketing for many prominent virtual reality companies in the industry in many major cities around the world as well as posting daily content to millions of people online.
Key Points from the Show with Mark Metry
- Mark has done a lot, and yet he’s just cresting into adulthood – he started a very successful business while a teen, started a marketing company while still in college, and has started a podcast dedicated to helping people evolve who they are to align our internal minds with our external conflicts that has been resonating with listeners in a big way.
- Mark shares what he calls a very personal, solitary hell that he was in as he was trapped in depression, anxiety and, what I came to see from hearing his story, apathy.
- Mark and his family moved several times as a kid, which changed his childhood from one of being very engaged to being more withdrawn, which was amplified as he went from being one of many people of different backgrounds to being one of only three non-White kids in the school.
- In a quest to improve his diet, he discovered Bulletproof Coffee, which did two things – established a morning routine, which helped break his cycle of apathy, and introduced him to the idea that what you put in your body can impact your mind. This started him down a path to pushing himself.
- Website: markmetry.com
- Podcast: listen to my episode of the Humans 2.0 Podcast (Episode 49)
- Facebook: fb.me/Humans.2.0.Podcast
- Twitter: @markymetry
- Instagram: @markmetry
Subscribe to The Do a Day Podcast
Keep Growing with Do a Day
- Get Do a Day in print, Kindle, iBooks, Audiobook and more – even get a personally-signed copy from Bryan Falchuk
- Get Bryan’s second book, The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships
- Get started on your journey to Better with the Big Goal Exercise
- Work with Bryan as your coach, or hire him to speak at your next event