Lindsey Heiserman is a personal trainer and life coach with over a decade of experience working with a wide variety of clients. Her mission is to empower you to live life on your terms with health and movement as the foundation.
The foundation of her training and life philosophy is Mind, Muscle and Movement. Engage your mind, Strengthen your muscle and Experience movement.
When not working with clients you can find her training for obstacle course racing, adventuring and traveling around the United States, hanging out with her fur babies, drinking coffee, and enjoying Minnesota winters.
- Website: lindseyheiserman.com
- Podcast: listen to my episode of Mind Muscle and Movement (Episode 73)
- Facebook: @lindseyheisermancoaching
Subscribe to The Do a Day Podcast
Keep Growing with Do a Day
- Get Do a Day in print, Kindle, iBooks, Audiobook and more – even get a personally-signed copy from Bryan Falchuk
- Get Bryan’s second book, The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships
- Get started on your journey to Better with the Big Goal Exercise
- Work with Bryan as your coach, or hire him to speak at your next event