Christopher J. Wirth is the Founder and President of No Quit Living. No Quit Living is a Speaking, Coaching and Training Company that focuses on a number of topics like accountability and goals, time management, leadership, personal development and more.
No Quit Living works with individuals, families, teams and corporations to help improve accountability, effectiveness and efficiency. In today’s world there is much negativity flowing throughout social media. No Quit Living motivates and inspires their clients to never give up on themselves or their goals.
Christopher is the host of the No Quit Living Podcast which has been rated as a top 50 Business Podcast on iTunes. Christopher is a sought after Keynote Speaker. If your need is for a dynamic speaker to motivate, inspire and captivate your audience– look no further!
Christopher began his coaching career as an AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) Basketball Coach, Collegiate Basketball Coach, as well as High School Basketball Coach.
Christopher lives in Greenwich, CT with his three children – Zachary, Emily and Mason. In addition to building and growing No Quit Living – Christopher also enjoys spending time playing sports, traveling, reading, and working out.
Key Points from the Show with Chris Wirth
- In order to move forward, you need to be sure you have the right people on the journey with you. If you have the wrong people, they will hold you back, and you won’t make the progress you could make.
- Don’t over-analyze or over-think the idea of moving forward, making change or doing the tough work. That can keep you where you are because you will focus on the tough work ahead. When you know you need to push forward, just push yourself forward.
- Chris shared a quote from Buddha about the need to use positivity to solve problems rather than negativity and attacking. He shared, “Never in this world can hatred be stifled by hatred. It will be stifled by non-hatred. That is the law eternal.”
No Quit Living Links
- Websites: noquitliving.com
- Podcast: listen to my episode of No Quit Living (Episode 108)
- Facebook: @noquitliving
- Twitter: @noquitliving
Subscribe to The Do a Day Podcast
Keep Growing with Do a Day
- Get Do a Day in print, Kindle, iBooks, Audiobook and more – even get a personally-signed copy from Bryan Falchuk
- Get Bryan’s second book, The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships
- Get started on your journey to Better with the Big Goal Exercise
- Work with Bryan as your coach, or hire him to speak at your next event