Charise Colbert is a life purpose coach, speaker, and founder of Golden Life Living. As a survivor of domestic violence, she knows the importance of self-discovery, tapping into your purpose, pursuing your passion, and choosing better over bitter.
Charise works to empower others to pinpoint their goals, remove blocks, and pursue a life of purpose with confidence and clarity through self-reflection and personal development. She draws lessons from personal experiences, comprehensive research, resources and tools used to transform her own life, and utilizing techniques learned via a coaching certification program. She is on a mission to help others tap into the power within and make their lives golden now.
Charise’s 5 questions
- Who are you?
- What do you believe?
- What are your gifts?
- What type of relationships are you nurturing?
- Who or what are you allowing to control you?
- Website: goldenlifeliving.com
- Podcast: listen to my episode of Golden Life Living Podcast (My Episode)
- Facebook: fb.me/goldenlifeliving
- Twitter: @goldenlifenow
- Instagram: @goldenlifeliving
Subscribe to The Do a Day Podcast
Keep Growing with Do a Day
- Get Do a Day in print, Kindle, iBooks, Audiobook and more – even get a personally-signed copy from Bryan Falchuk
- Get Bryan’s second book, The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships
- Get started on your journey to Better with the Big Goal Exercise
- Work with Bryan as your coach, or hire him to speak at your next event